Looking for glowing skin while you are at home?
Oatmeal is not only a great breakfast option, but can also help you have healthy skin. When you apply oatmeal directly to the skin, it acts as a natural moisturizer and protects against ultraviolet rays. Oatmeal also has anti-inflammatory and soothing properties to reduce irritations or allergies.
Our Solmar Spa Collection experts share how to do a face mask at home during this quarantine:
- * Whole rolled oats
- * Whole or 2% milk
- * Cinnamon (optional)
- * 1 tablespoon of whole rolled oats into a mixing bowl.
- * Add 2 tablespoons milk.
- * Sprinkle in ¼ teaspoon cinnamon (optional).
- * Stir well until the mixture is smooth
How to apply:
- On clean and makeup-free skin, wash your face and neck with warm water
- Apply the mixture to your face and neck and leave it on for 20 minutes
- Wash off the mask with warm water
- Pat your skin dry with a soft towel