Dear Guests and Members,
In response to the official announcement made by the CDC regarding all international air travelers arriving at
Solmar Resorts have secured the services of medical professionals and the certified testing facilities provided through Cabo Medical Center, certified to undertake the required COVID-19 tests. Through this arrangement, guests and members will receive access to a preferential rate of $23 USD per person (tax included). All tests are performed on-site at any Solmar resort. Be sure to schedule your test with the Concierge.
For further information visit our website or contact your Concierge.
Solmar Hotels & Resorts.
Current Solmar Hotels & Resorts Procedures and Practices:
In order to protect our staff, guests
1. Special training to all staff members on techniques for infection prevention
2. Role-specific measures to be implemented on a day-to-day basis.
3. Close supervision from area managers to ensure high-levels of personal hygiene
4. Security access
5. Availability of sanitizing gel and/or soap on all workstations and back of house common facilities.
6. Daily sanitization of employees’ common areas such as locker rooms, canteen, offices, workshops, warehouse, pantries, etc.
7. Updated floor plans of employees’ canteens with reduced capacity, readjusted operation schedules
8. Availability of face masks and safety goggles for all employees and mandatory usage of such for all of the departments.
9. Full empathy with all employees who present any symptoms to stay at home until fully recovered.
GUESTS & MEMBERS
We want our guests and members to Stay With Confidence. Face coverings are required in all public spaces at our hotels
- All security gate agents will always be required to use
face maskand safety goggles.
BELL DESK & VALET PARKING
1. Mandatory usage of face mask. safety goggles and respect for social distancing.
2. Sanitization of all guests’ luggage pieces before entering our facilities.
3. Temperature measuring stations available for guests and members.
4. Mandatory use of sanitization solutions to spray inside all cars at valet parking.
FRONT DESK & CONCIERGE
1. All front desk agents must use face masks and safety goggles.
2. Reception and Concierge
3. Complimentary sanitizing gel or solution at
4. Sanitization of credit card terminals, pens
1. Revised and adjusted cleaning procedures for housekeeping, ensuring reinforced sanitization of rooms at each check-out and check-in.
2. Mandatory use of face
3. Check-in time will change from
1. Mandatory use of face masks and safety goggles for all employees.
2. Constant sanitization of public areas such as elevators, bathrooms, railings, etc.
RESTAURANTS, BARS & DELIS
1. Mandatory use of face mask and safety goggles for staff and respect for social distancing
2. Complimentary sanitizing gel or solution at the entrance of all restaurants and bars
3. Daily sanitization process of restaurants, bars
4. Close supervision to ensure high levels of personal hygiene and food preparation
5. New floor plans and readjusted operation schedules at restaurants and bars with reduced capacity.
6. New practices and controls implemented at buffet-style venues to avoid self-serving service.
7. Sanitization of tables, chairs, menus, trays, condiments jars, credit card terminals, check cover, pens
1. Reorganization of sunbeds to allow for more space between guests while respecting social distancing protocols.
2. Mandatory use of face masks and safety goggles for all pool waiters and waitresses with respect for social distancing
3. Close supervision to ensure high levels of personal hygiene and food and beverage preparation.
4. Sanitization of menus, trays, condiments, check cover, pens, etc.
SPA & BEAUTY SALON
1. Staff at
2. Mandatory usage of face masks and safety
3. Readjusted operation schedules of services to ensure lower capacity seating with respect
4. Complimentary sanitizing gel or solution at the spa counters.
5. Close supervision to ensure high levels of personal hygiene.
6. No edible amenities for public consumption.
7. Revised and adjusted cleaning
8. Sanitization of spa menus, credit card terminals, check cover, pens
ENTERTAINMENT & KIDS CLUB
1. Mandatory use of face masks and safety
2. Complimentary sanitizing gel or solution at activities and kids club counters
3. Mandatory temperature testing of all kids before entering the kid’s club facilities
4. Readjusted operation schedule of services to ensure lower capacity seating with respect for social distancing between guests
5. Sanitization of used equipment between groups of kids.
1. Welcome desk or counter staff must use acrylic sneeze guards
2. All fitness center staff must use
3. Complimentary sanitizing gel or solution at fitness center counters
4. Readjusted operation schedules of services to ensure lower capacity and respect social for distancing between guests
5. Sanitization of used equipment between guests
1. Guests and members with meal plan program will be allowed to order takeaway in restaurants, delis
2. All staff is fully trained to follow safety protocol while handling food & beverages
1. Solmar will encourage the use of room service in order for guests and members to enjoy food and beverages in the privacy and security of their room
2. In order to ensure the cleanliness and security of guests’ room, all room service orders will be served in to-go containers
3. Room service waiters and waitresses will not be allowed to enter the guests’ rooms
4. Room service menu has been adapted in order to offer the most popular and appetizing dishes
5. The Chef has created pre-made options for guests to easily heat up in-room, minimizing staff contact with food.
1. Solmar will encourage take away in order for guests and members to enjoy food and beverage in the privacy and security of their room
2. Restaurants, delis
We look forward to welcoming you back to Solmar soon. More vacation memories await in Los Cabos!